Friday, June 24, 2011

So a nice mani at a great price.

For this, I used three different colors, all Wet n' Wild. Warning: I need to get a better camera, I use my phone (5mp) right now because I am unsure of my current cameras placement. This mani was so much better IRL, of course until I smudged it.
First, 1 coat Wet n' Wild Black Creme.

Next I did one coat of Wet n' Wild Hannah Pinktana. Was going to do this as a french style nail with a black tip, but this polish was much more sheer than I thought. Unfornately, I forgot to take a picture of this stage.
Next, I did one coat of Party of Five Glitters. This gave it a party/universe vibe.
Another view:
A close up:


Finally, I did a top coat with Seche Vite to make it smooth. Unfortunately, I had to get ready for work too close to me finishing my mani and one hand got horribly creased when I got ready. It really is a beautiful mani, too bad I have to get rid of it because of the horrible creases.
Let me know what you think. Any reviews and constructive criticism is welcome. Also, I have not had a chance to post a picture of my haul of polishes and other stuff I have acquired to I guess jumpstart my collection. Overall, I have gotten about 30 polishes(some minis), a spotting tool(only 1.49) and 4 packs of nail decals(1$/each). Cant wait to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment