Thursday, July 4, 2013

Have you tried Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics yet?

I opened my Sunkissed Vox Box from Influenster recently, and loved the products. I wish I had been able to use all of them, but that was not to be. The one I could not use was the product this blog post is based on,

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. This is due to my short hair not being able to be lassoed into a ponytail. But have no fear, a review is here. How you ask? Well I mentioned my dilemma to my mother, who has hair that is a bit longer in length than mine. She was very willing to try the product and review it for me :)

Now isn't that a good modelling debut? Well here is what Mom had to say:
She mentioned their tight hold. I know I used to hate when hair ties slipped out of my hair, so this is a positive.
She is a scrunchie lover, and said these gave her the same comfort and hold power as her esteemed scrunchies. Since scrunchies should have been retired a while ago, I would say this is a positive point. 
Stylish. Now who doesn't like the cute color she has in.
Easily manueverable. Who wants to fight with a hair tie?

So here you have it. Goody Ribbon Elastics may be here to stay in our household. Who knew?

Disclaimer: I received these products for review from Influenster in the Sunkissed Vox Box. However, all opinions are an accurate representation of the product. :)

4 comments:


  1. يسعدنا تقديم كافة خدمات نقل العفش والشحن الدولى الى من السعودية الى الاردن من السعودية الى الامارات شحن من جدة للاردن تنظيف منازل وخزانات ورش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات شحن دولى من الرياض للامارات
    اضغط على الخدمة لتصل الى موقعنا
    نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن الاثاث من جدة الى الاردن
    شركات نقل العفش من جدة للاردن
    اجراءات نقل العفش للاردن
    شحن من جدة الى عمان
    شركات النقل البرى من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    اجراءات نقل الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    شحن من جده للاردن
    اسعار شحن الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    رش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة

    ==========================

    نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركات نقل العفش من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات
    شحن من الرياض الى دبى
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى دبي
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية لمصر
    شركة شحن من الرياض لمصر

    ReplyDelete